Hill's h/d (for Heart Health) - Canine Kibble 7.98 Kg
The heart is the most important organ in your pet's body, and factors such as age or weight may affect its function. Poor heart health can affect your dog's life style and happiness.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's heart health.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® h/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need.
How it works:
- Low sodium
- High levels of L-carnitine & Taurine
- Appropriate levels of protein & phosphorus
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Helps minimize fluid retention
- Helps replenish lost nutrients for dogs receiving diuretics
- Protects vital kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
|High||Helps maintain heart muscle function.|
|Helps control clinical signs associated with hypertension
or sodium and fluid retention (ascites/edema).
|Reduced||Helps slow the progression of concurrent kidney disease.|
|Helps counter the loss of these nutrients in the urine of
dogs receiving diuretics.