Hill's i/d Small Bites - Canine Kibble 3.17 kg
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs. Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine comes in 2 kibble sizes, Regular and Small Bites--perfect for any dog!
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion, stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Digestibility (Including protein, fat and carbohydrate)
|Ensures easy nutrient absorption by the GI tract.
|Promotes a healthy and balanced intestinal microbiome, fuels intestinal cells and ultimately supports a healthy intestinal barrier.
|Electrolytes and B-Vitamins
|Helps replace key nutrients lost with diarrhea and vomiting.
|Soluble and Insoluble Fiber Blend
|Helps support digestive balance and digestive health.
|Ensures adequate nutrient intake with small portions of food.
|Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids and Clinically Proven Antioxidants
|Essential fatty acids help support healthy skin and luxurious coat. Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system.