Hill's k/d Starter Kit - Canine
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Dog Food for Kidney Care is clinically proven nutrition that can improve and lengthen the quality of your dog's life. With kidney conditions, your dog's appetite may fluctuate and their taste can be compromised. Their food intake might decline, which may lead to loss of muscle mass. Your vet’s nutrition recommendation is an important part of their treatment.
This Prescription Diet k/d Starter Kit has a variety of flavours and textures of dry & wet food that enables your dog to taste multiple foods in one convenient box. You can use it as a trial starter kit for your dog to sample all the k/d options or, if you are currently managing your dog's kidney condition, this kit can be any easy way to try some new varieties.
Created by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians, Prescription Diet k/d is complete and balanced nutrition for long-term kidney care. Includes one each k/d Chicken dry 5.25 oz bag, k/d Lamb dry 5.25 oz bag, k/d Chicken minced 13 oz can and k/d Lamb minced 13 oz can; and two each k/d Chicken & Vegetable stew 5.5 oz cans and Beef & Vegetable Stew 5.5 oz cans.
How it works:
- Delicious choices with a variety of flavour and texture options will help you discover what satisfies your dog's evolving tastes.
- Prescription Diet k/d is the only kidney care food with Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology that stimulates appetite and increases caloric intake.
- Convenient and easy way to try the breadth of the Prescription Diet k/d portfolio.
How it helps:
- Improves & lengthens quality of life
- Protects vital kidney function
- Enhances appetite and increases food intake
- Provides long-term balanced nutrition for kidney care