Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Kibble
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
|Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus||Controlled levels||Reduce building blocks of crystals and uroliths.|
|Potassium Citrate||Added||Inhibits calcium oxalate crystals and uroliths|
|Antioxidant Bundle||High||Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene counteract oxidative stress and may generate an environment unfavorable for development of uroliths|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA||High||Help break inflammatory cycle associated with uroliths, crystals, and FIC.|