Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Canine Kibble
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
|Protein||Single, intact animal protein source
|Helps avoid common food allergens. Highly digestible.
Limits the amount of undigested protein in the gastrointestinal tract able to provoke an allergic reaction.
|Number of Novel
|Three||Duck, salmon and venison provide more choices related to a suspected allergy or patient preference.|
|Carbohydrate||Potato||Allergies to potato are uncommon. Highly digestible.|
|Antioxidants||Added||Help maintain a healthy immune system and the skin barrier function.|