Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Feline Kibble
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
|Protein||Single, intact animal source
|Helps avoid common food allergens.
Limits the amount of undigested protein in the gastrointestinal tract able to provoke an allergic reaction.
|Number of Novel Protein Formulas||Two||Duck and venison provide more choices related to a suspected allergy or patient preference.|
|Carbohydrate||Green pea||Allergies to green pea are uncommon.|
|Antioxidants||Added||Helps maintain a healthy immune system and the skin barrier function.|
|Low||Helps minimize struvite building blocks.|